OAACE represents the following interest areas:
- Adult Basic and Literacy Education
- English for Speakers of Other Languages
- Community Agencies
- Community and Technical Colleges / Universities
- General Education Development (GED)
- Post-Secondary Adult Vocational Education
- Special Needs
- Workplace Education
- Corrections Education
Benefits from professional involvement in OAACE:
Returning membership benefit for 2021/2022 when you become a paid member of OAACE you will also become a member of COABE the Commission on Adult Basic Education. Membership in COABE is included in the cost of the OAACE membership there are no additional fees for this benefit. Join OAACE or renew your OAACE membership for this program year to take advantage of this benefit. Membership year is effective July 1, 2021 through June 30, 2020.
*Any institutional membership can have unlimited staff members join OAACE at no additional costs!
- Eligible to participate in scholarships, grants, and service awards, as well as student scholarships for institutional members Aspire Adult Education students.
- Eligibility to serve on the OAACE board.
- Discount registration at COABE national conference in the Spring.
- Free access to COABE webinars on a variety of topics offered throughout the year.
- Eligible to apply for the COABE mini-grants and awards.
- Information regarding legislative advocacy at the state and national levels.
OAACE Membership Categories:
- Institutional: $225 includes ALL staff of a program or institution.
*This benefit of unlimited staff is only for the membership year.
- Professional/Individual: $50.00 for one individual to join OAACE.
How to become a member of OAACE:
To become a member, click the link below to access the membership form. You will receive a confirmation email that your form has been received.