Public Awareness Grants
Public awareness grants are available from OAACE to programs that have developed a unique way to inform the public about their services. Deadline for submission of the spring grant is March 31st and for the fall grant October 31st, awards are up to $250.
Application can be found below.
Description: A grant established to assist Adult Education Awareness in Ohio
Amount: $250 maximum
Requirements: The applicant must be a current OAACE program member
Deadlines: Grant applications will be reviewed in April and November of each year. The grant awarded programs will be notified in writing by the grants/scholarships/awards chair.
Application: Public-Awareness Grant Application Form
Public Awareness Grant Recipients
- Miami Valley Career and Technology Center Aspire Program, Fall 2020
- Warren County Aspire Program, Fall 2020
- Ashtabula Aspire Program, Spring 2019
- Columbiana County CTC, Spring 2019
- South Central Ohio Job and Family Services Aspire Program, 2017
- Aspire Greater Cleveland, Cuyahoga County Public Library, 2017
- Lancaster-Fairfield, 2017
- Wayne County ABLE, 2016
- Merrick House, 2016
Disaster Emergency Grants
Disaster Emergency Grants are available to assist OAACE members or programs in need of disaster relief. The grant is up to $1,000 and there is no deadline to apply. The application is found below.
Description: A grant established to assist OAACE members or programs in need of disaster relief.
Amount: $1,000 maximum
Application: Disaster Emergency Grant Application