Public Awareness Grants
Public awareness grants are available from OAACE to programs that have developed a unique way to inform the public about their services. Deadline for submission of the spring grant is March 31st and for the fall grant October 31st, awards are up to $250.
Application can be found below.
Description: A grant established to assist Adult Education Awareness in Ohio
Amount: $250 maximum
Requirements: The applicant must be a current OAACE program member
Deadlines: October 31st, grant applications will be reviewed in April and November of each year. The grant awarded programs will be notified in writing by the grants/scholarships/awards chair.
Application: Public Awareness Grant Application 2022-2023 (1) Download the form. (2) Save to your computer. (3) Complete the form. (4) Save and email back.
Disaster Emergency Grants
Disaster Emergency Grants are available to assist OAACE members or programs in need of disaster relief. The grant is up to $1,000 and there is no deadline to apply. The application is found below.
Description: A grant established to assist OAACE members or programs in need of disaster relief.
Amount: $1,000 maximum
Application: Disaster Emergency Grant Application
PUBLIC AWARENESS GRANT RECIPIENTS
- Miami Valley Career and Technology Center Aspire Program, Fall 2020
- Warren County Aspire Program, Fall 2020
- Ashtabula Aspire Program, Spring 2019
- Columbiana County CTC, Spring 2019
- South Central Ohio Job and Family Services Aspire Program, 2017
- Aspire Greater Cleveland, Cuyahoga County Public Library, 2017
- Lancaster-Fairfield, 2017
- Wayne County ABLE, 2016
- Merrick House, 2016