To represent and serve the providers of adult education.
Teachers, administrators, coordinators, volunteers, instructional aides, training directors, and other personnel dedicated to adult and continuing education.
Activities: 2015 OAACE spring conference is being planned.
Check this webpage for more details on requests for conference proposals and hotel reservation links to be posted here by October 31st!
Special Interest Areas
- Adult Basic and Literacy Education
- English for Speakers of Other Languages
- Community Agencies
- Community and Technical Colleges/Universities
- Correctional Education
- General Educational Development (GED)
- Adult and Career Technical Education (ACTE)
- Family Literacy
- Workplace Education
Did you know that OAACE…
- …awarded over $4,ooo in scholarships in 2014 to students and professional members that are pursuing higher education?
- …has four regional coordinators to assist your needs? Please feel free to contact them to share how we can serve you better.
- …is the largest and oldest professional adult education organization in the state with over 350 members in the organization?