To represent and serve the providers of adult education.
Teachers, administrators, coordinators, volunteers, instructional aides, training directors, and other personnel dedicated to adult and continuing education.
Spring 2013 Conference
Thank you to everyone who attended the conference on April 25th
and 26th over 215 attendee’s took part in the sessions offered over both days.
The 2013 Spring conference sessions can be accessed by clicking on the conference tab, then click on break-out sessions to see what is
offered each day.
Special Interest Areas
- Adult Basic and Literacy Education
- English for Speakers of Other Languages
- Community Agencies
- Community and Technical Colleges/Universities
- Correctional Education
- General Educational Development (GED)
- Adult and Career Technical Education (ACTE)
- Family Literacy
- Workplace Education
Did you know that OAACE…
- …awarded over $4,ooo in scholarships in 2012 to students and professional members that are pursuing higher education?
- …has four regional coordinators to assist your needs? Please feel free to contact them to share how we can serve you better.
- …is the largest and oldest professional adult education organization in the state with over 350 members in the organization?