To represent and serve the providers of adult education.
Teachers, administrators, coordinators, volunteers, instructional aides, training directors, and other personnel dedicated to adult and continuing education.
Activities: The 2015 OAACE spring conference “Creating Connections” will be held on April 30th & May 1st at the Embassy Suites, in Columbus.
Call for proposals are open. Click on this link to submit a conference proposal: http://goo.gl/forms/taidBR7Wmu
All proposals must be submitted electronically.
Special Interest Areas
- Adult Basic and Literacy Education
- English for Speakers of Other Languages
- Community Agencies
- Community and Technical Colleges/Universities
- Correctional Education
- General Educational Development (GED)
- Adult and Career Technical Education (ACTE)
- Family Literacy
- Workplace Education
Did you know that OAACE…
- …awarded over $4,ooo in scholarships in 2014 to students and professional members that are pursuing higher education.
- …has four regional coordinators to assist your needs? Please feel free to contact them to share how we can serve you better.
- …is the largest and oldest professional adult education organization in the state with over 300 members in the organization.
- …has partnered as a state association with COABE and your membership in OAACE entitles you to membership in COABE at no additional cost?