To represent and serve the providers of adult education.
Teachers, administrators, coordinators, volunteers, instructional aides, training directors, and other personnel dedicated to adult and continuing education.
Activities: 2014 OAACE
spring conference registration
is now open!
If you are an ABLE staff person please go to:
ohioable.org and log in to register.
If you are a non-ABLE supported staff person & you
are program or self-pay click on the link below to
Please register for Pre-conference by clicking this link:
The spring conference will be held on April 24 & 25th, 2014
at the Westin hotel in downtown Columbus.
Hotel room reservations can be made now click the link below to reserve a room.
Special Interest Areas
- Adult Basic and Literacy Education
- English for Speakers of Other Languages
- Community Agencies
- Community and Technical Colleges/Universities
- Correctional Education
- General Educational Development (GED)
- Adult and Career Technical Education (ACTE)
- Family Literacy
- Workplace Education
Did you know that OAACE…
- …awarded over $4,ooo in scholarships in 2013 to students and professional members that are pursuing higher education?
- …has four regional coordinators to assist your needs? Please feel free to contact them to share how we can serve you better.
- …is the largest and oldest professional adult education organization in the state with over 350 members in the organization?